About the website
The utmost care is taken to ensure that the information on this site is as complete, correct, up-to-date and accessible as possible. We strive to keep the site as simple and user-friendly as possible. The site is therefore constantly under development.
Suggestions, questions or comments about the content of the website can be sent to us by e-mail. Also if you think that the site contains errors, is incomplete or otherwise can be improved we would like to hear from you. The copyright on the images of this website is expressly reserved.
No rights can be derived from the information on this website. CINOP takes no responsibility for and is not liable for the consequences of using the information provided. CINOP furthermore takes no responsibility for and is not liable for other versions of documents than those published on this site or for documents on this site that originate from third parties.
Copying part of the content for private, non-commercial use is permitted, provided that the source is stated. Copying information from this website for business or commercial purposes is not permitted without the prior written consent of CINOP.
We are aware that you place your trust in us. We will therefore handle your data with care. You can read exactly how we do that on this page.
The information that you leave behind or place on this website will be carefully processed, whereby your privacy will be protected as much as possible. The processing will take place following the applicable (privacy) laws and regulations.
Processing personal data
We will only use your details for the purpose for which you left them. We will not provide your data to third parties. The personal data you provide us will only be processed for the following purposes:
- Contact form: your details are automatically sent to us by e-mail. Your data will not be stored. After processing your e-mail message, the e-mail message will be deleted.
- Newsletter: your data will be used to send you the newsletter and/or invitations for events. Every such mailing contains an unsubscribe link (opt-out).
- Marketing purposes: Every mailing contains an unsubscribe link (opt-out).
All purposes aim to inform and support you in the execution of your professional activities. The content relates to activities and (inter)national developments and is only work-related.
Changing personal data
You can request the data we have recorded about you at any time by e-mail (AVG@cinop.nl) and have it changed. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. If it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, you will need to send a copy of the cookie in question.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is sent with the pages of this website. It is stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone. Cookies are never accessible to parties other than the party who has placed the cookie. Cookies from this website are safe. Cookies cannot collect personal information but only identify computers. Cookies are safe for your PC, laptop, phone or tablet.
Visitors to the websites of CINOP remain anonymous. Cookies can also never be linked directly to individuals.
We use functional cookies and cookies for web statistics. We distinguish between these cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website and cannot be switched off. Cookies also remember, for example, your preferences and keep you logged in at your request. No permission is required for these cookies.
- Analysis cookies: We use Google Analytics to collect web statistics. The cookies provide insight into how our visitors use the websites, which pages are most visited and what people search for. This enables us to improve our sites. We must inform our visitors about these cookies. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google and have switched off the ‘data sharing’ with Google. We have anonymised the IP addresses so that personal data is not available to Google. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on their servers.
Cookies are always stored in your browser unless you do not allow this. In your browser, you can view the information about all cookies and see the expiry date. Most cookies expire automatically after a certain period. No data about your site visit will then be recorded. This also depends on your settings. You can only remove cookies yourself, as they are stored on your computer. Consult the manual of your browser. Please note that most websites do not work optimally when you disable cookies.